When you click the "Register" button, you will be redirected to Active.com.
$195 per player per week
Summer Lax Camp Information:
- Athletes will be split based on age first then skill level.
- Players will participate in scrimmages and small sided games.
- We offer offensive and defensive instruction but we ask that players only bring short sticks. (37-45 inches in length No long poles or Goalie)
- All Athletes are expected to bring their own dry snack along with a full water bottle. ( We will have water to refill each child’s bottle ).
- All Athletes are expected to have full pads and outdoor shoes. (Please pack a pair of tennis shoes in case of bad weather to be worn indoors).
Boys equipment – Helmet, Gloves, Stick, Arm Pads, Shoulder pads, Mouthguard, Protective Cup
- Any medications must be sent to camp each day along with detailed instructions. It’s the parent or guardian's responsibility to make sure the counselors are aware of any medications.
- Each day will consist of a group warm up, lacrosse skills and drills, followed by snack, and then it’s game time for the rest of the camp morning.
- Last day of camp is competition and prize day! Prizes will be given to the winners for each competition based on each age group!
83 LAX Skill Development Model
teaching developmentally appropriate skills with the proper technique
building confidence through repetition of learned skills
understanding how and when to perform the learned skills
putting the learned skills to use in group games that are designed to be free from pressure, frustration, and intimidation.